El gusto por la belleza
What is carboxiterapia?
This treatment is based on the use of CO2 gas as therapeutic via subcutaneous application.
As seen on the latest scientific work on cellulite, carboxiterapia is the best possible treatment for this disease. This treatment has no side effect because CO2 is harmless to the human body.
It is not painful. The patient can see positive results almost immediately. The treatment is relatively short, the average duration of 8-10 weeks (two sessions per week).
Restores the normal microcirculation of blood in the affected areas.
• The unit has a large LCD for easy use.
• Team developed through a microprocessor that controls the rate of flow of CO2 to achieve a painless treatment.
• Via the menu control, the practitioner may apply in each session the total dose of CO2 with high accuracy and repeatedly.
• The total volume of CO2 per dose may vary from 10 cm3 to 990 cm3.
• Requires a supply or CO2 bottle with a pressure regulating valve.
• No complicated accessories required. Just a bacteriological filter and a pipe to the needle type LUER.
THERAPEUTIC PROTOCOLS FOR CERTAIN.
THIS TREATMENT IS USED IN:
Aesthetic medicine, cellulite, obesity, before and after treatment of liposuction before and after skin grafts, sports medicine, ulcers, etc.
Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *
Correo electrónico *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
* Copy This Password *
* Type Or Paste Password Here *
+ 16 = 24
Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. Aprende cómo se procesan los datos de tus comentarios.